Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Design


I turned most of my photos into album covers. I really like the leading lines, repetition and rule of thirds. My favorite part about this picture is the blue walls on the houses on the left side of the picture. 

.


I really like the use of reflection in this photo. The water is a beautiful blue. In this poster I used rule or thirds, new perspectives and leading lines. This is a very colorful poster and I like it.



This photo was taken towards the sky with a shutter speed that aloud a lot of light in. The I went online and increased the shadows and contrasted. The words on this album cover are one direction inspired.


This would be a album cover. I was going for the theme of lost. The white shoes on a dark back ground are a great contrast. The words "I Don't know" explain this photo very well. 


This reminds me of something in a newspaper. The stop light, the orange hand and the writing all make sense together. This more than any of my photos send some sorta of message less of and expression. I like how this photo is mostly neutral colors. 

  
            
        
I wanted to keep all of my titles short and to the point. I like this picture because it's not flashy or loud its simple with a lot to offer. I enjoy the use of red in any photo

No comments:

Post a Comment