Friday, January 24, 2014

Stop Motion

This photo is an example of stop motion. I tried to create a story within my photo. Since everyone is starting a the camera with serious expressions josh jumping is a lot more interesting. Also I tried to use rule of thirds in this photo.
 This is my favorite photo because of the use of rule of thirds. Also this is taken in a different perspective, somethings that we learned as our first assignment. 

 Josh's facial expression is really happy in this photo! Also I like Sophie's arms. I used subject direction and tried to tell some story and the uses of rule of thirds. Also Josh's eye contract is really important!  
This photo is really interesting because the subjects are shoes. Also you can see a difference  in  each persons height of their jump. I really enjoyed this assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment