Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MOTION

I took this photo while pointing the camera to the sky. The green is this photo are trees and the specks  of blue is the sky. I swung my camera. I really enjoy this picture.
This photo was taken on the courtyard. I was running while taking this photo. I also did not expect the light in this photo to be orange.

I really like this photo because you can see Jonathan through about four steps. Also the lockers are out of focuses as well. And it really interesting that I was moving while taking this and so was the subject of this photo. 

My favorite motion of the camera was twisting it. This was taken in the basement of the stairs. This photo is so much more interesting because of the motion. I think this is really nice to look at.  

This is an example of rule of thirds as well as motion. Adam was waving is hand in this photo and it turn out great! It looks like he has about twice as many fingers.


Molly actually twirled in this photo. However it mostly like she's standing straight up. However you can tell that she swung her arms. I really like this photo because there is not a lot of distracting colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment